Terms and Conditions
1. Our organisation is Fine Wine Wholesalers Pty Ltd trading as europeanwineonline.com.au, ABN: 21 058 285 046. The purchase of alcohol made through europeanwineonline.com.au is done under the following liquor licence: WA Liquor Licence No. 6160028340; 32 Parkinson Lane, Kardinya. Western Australia. 6163. By visiting and using europeanwineonline.com.au you accept and agree to be bound by the following website Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept this, please do not use this site.
2. Purchasing via europeanwineonline.com.au
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
If you purchase products via europeanwineonline.com.au, you certify to us that:
you are over the age of 18 years; and any person that you obtain the products for, or supply the products to, is over the age of 18 years.
3. Where a particular wine vintage is not available, another vintage may be offered. Vintages are subject to change without notice. Please note, label images may differ to the label on the wine supplied.
If products ordered by you are not in stock, europeanwineonline.com.au will advise you and offer to you a comparable product of equal or greater value.
europeanwineonline.com.au reserves the right to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify you of this by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or number(s) provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
4. All specials, promotions, clearances, offers and discounted items advertised on europeanwineonline.com.au are available only while stocks last unless otherwise advertised.
5. The ‘Customer Reward Program’ is an annual reward that runs from July 1st and June 30th resets on the 1st of July.
6. All prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. The total of your order and your delivery fees are estimated until delivery details are provided in the checkout. Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available. You agree to pay the price of the products specified on the website or quoted to you by our Customer Service agents over the phone. You also agree to pay the delivery and handling fee (if applicable) in respect of each order and all taxes, including goods and services tax. We reserve the right to vary prices without notice. The price payable for the product is the price applicable on the date the products are confirmed as ordered. We endeavour to ensure that all prices displayed are correct but occasionally an error may occur. If we discover a pricing error we will notify you.
7. MasterCard, Visa card and direct bank credit are accepted as payment for orders. Cheques and money orders are not accepted methods of payment. Payment must be cleared before products are despatched.
Risk and title of the order passes to you upon delivery of the order to the delivery address.
9. We may change these website Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Please review these website Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made.
10. Material from the site cannot be reproduced without the express written permission of the owners of this site.
11. While the information published on this website is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided in good faith on an ‘as is’ basis. europeanwineonline.com.au, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website and do not accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in the website. To the extent (if any) that the content of the website does not satisfy the laws of a country other than Australia, it is not directed to persons in those countries and they should not use the website.
12. These Terms and Conditions should be viewed in conjunction with the Delivery and Returns, and Privacy policies. The information contained in the Terms and Conditions takes precedence over any other policies.